Thousand Dollar Thursday, A Grand New Deal Every Week

Friday, August 12, 2011

"HEY, CLICHES . . . YOU'RE UP TO BAT!"

So what cliches would you like to affix to this latest market? How about: "Roller Coaster," or, "Yo-Yo," of even, "Rubber Ball (I come bouncing back to you)?"
There is no certainty right now. Some will play the intra-day, and even the inter-day swings, but it is way to uncertain for me. It's like trying to guess which way the wind will blow. Sorry, too many cliches. I went back to the well too many times. Oops, there I go again.
The President could end this malaise in fifteen minutes. If you want to know how, I can write it later. I'd love to hear from you. These blogs are supposed to be a conversation.
Please let me know what you think.
Share this blog with others, and let's pick up our own economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment